Our tracked and liveried fleet will deliver your order.
We carry out regular deliveries throughout Kent, Sussex and London on a daily basis with our own mixed fleet of HGV and light-goods vehicles. On request we do deliver further afield for one-off bespoke orders or direct-to-site deliveries for example. When possible, we also can package orders and send them by third-party carriers for deliveries further afield where using our own transport wouldn’t be a viable option. We are familiar with working with a wide range industries and therefore have a structured delivery policy that caters for this.
Orders falling below a minimum order value will be subject to a delivery charge for non-account customers.
Please call to speak to our sales team if you are interested in this service.
Links below will open .pdf map of our postcode delivery charges.
Goods Value Less £100
Goods Value £100 – £500+vat
Goods value over £500+vat
- If you require a time of delivery we will advise whether it can be AM or PM but not a specific hour/time.
- Our drivers have mobile phones and can call prior to delivery if requested.
- All are vehicles are fitted with tracking so we can monitor progress.
- The delivery address will be that on the documentation. Deliveries to site and other addresses should be arranged with our office at least 24hrs before delivery.
- Vehicles are manned only by the driver who will present the glass/goods to you at the rear of the vehicle for you to then take into the building or storage area.
- Glass is to be signed for at the time of delivery; claims cannot be accepted once signed for. Breakages or shortages should be notified at the time of delivery and marked on the delivery note accordingly.
- Our glass is delivered loose with either transport pads or film applied to one or both surfaces. If you require an alternative packaging or delivery method please contact us with your requirements.
- For large or heavy pieces, you should ensure that you have sufficient people available to carry the weight.
- Glass must be stood down on suitable surfaces and handled in a safe manor.
- We cannot hire or loan handling equipment but on request can ensure the driver and vehicle is equipped with the right handling equipment to assist with offloading.