Our tracked and liveried fleet will deliver your order.
Please note the following:
- Our price usually includes for delivery within Kent and the surrounding areas during normal working hours, Monday to Friday.
- Orders under a value of £250.00 plus VAT may be subject to a delivery charge; please check at the time of ordering.
- Weekend delivery can be arranged but may incur an extra cost.
- If you require a time of delivery we will advise whether it can be AM or PM but not the specific hour.
- Our drivers have mobile phones and can call prior to delivery if requested.
- All are vehicles are fitted with tracking so we can monitor progress.
- Deliveries further afield may be subject to a delivery charge, which will vary depending on the size and type of order.
- The delivery address will be that on the documentation. Deliveries to other addresses should be arranged with our office two days before the delivery day.
- Vehicles are manned only by the driver who will present the glass/goods to you at the rear of the vehicle for you to then take into the building or storage area.
- Glass is to be signed for at the time of delivery; claims cannot be accepted once signed for. Breakages or shortages should be notified at the time of delivery and marked on the delivery note accordingly.
- Our glass is delivered loose with either transport pads or film applied to one or both surfaces. If you require an alternative packaging or delivery method please contact us with your requirements.
- For large or heavy pieces, you should ensure that you have sufficient people available to carry the weight.
- Glass must be stood down on suitable surfaces and handled in a safe manor.
- We cannot hire or loan handling equipment.